Ventura County is fortunate to have many caring individuals helping to place pets in forever homes every day through well-run, dedicated rescue organizations and shelters. At Ohana, we try to do what we can to support these efforts, including:
- Having a booth presence at pet-related rescue events like the Pooch Parade
- Sponsoring Poo Free Parks with added visibility for Rescues
- Volunteering veterinary services during emergencies
- Being a collection site for much-needed rescue organization and shelter supplies
- Discounted spay/neuter program in conjunction with Veterinary Medical and Surgical Group
- Bringing added visibility through a monthly “Rescue Spotlight” in our “Talk Story” online newsletter.
Are you ready to add a pet, or another pet to your family?
Please consider adopting from one of these local shelters:
- Canine Adoption and Rescue League (CARL)
- Homestretch Greyhound Rescue
- Ventura County Animal Services (VCAS)
- Surfcat Cafe and Adoptions
- Santa Paula Animal Rescue Center (SPARC)
- All for Love Animal Rescue (AFLAR)